All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUsing shamanic journeying, meditation, movement, sound, and storytelling, Rysdyk shows you how to get in touch with these parts of yourself so that you can develop the creative energy that lives inside you. Using the Siberian shamanistic approach to life,she explains how to evoke the inner hunter/gatherer from deep within. Easy exercises and some basic changes will bring you a renewed way of living, full of richness, peace, physical health, and harmony for yourself and for the future of our planet.
- Author(s)Evelyn C. Rysdyk
- PublisherRed Wheel/Weiser
- Date of Publication20/07/1999
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationMaine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintRed Wheel/Weiser
- Weight300 g
- Width216 mm
- Height127 mm
- Spine11 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.13
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $55.99
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $21.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.