All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.45
About this product
- DescriptionModern Standard Arabic Grammar is comprehensive guide that introduces readers to the basic structure and grammar of the Arabic language. Its features include: * Comprehensive coverage of Arabic grammar and structure in current standard use (MSA), from entry level to advanced proficiency * Balanced treatment of the phological, syntactic, and morphological rules of the Arabic language * An intuitive presentation of grammar rules and structures, in order of frequency and functional use * Straightforward explanations with minimum linguistic jargon and termilogy, explaining the key issues Packed throughout with symbols, tables, diagrams, and illustrative examples, this book is essential reading for anyone in the early years of studying the language.
- Author BiographyMohammad T. Alhawary is Associate Professor of Arabic Linguistics and Second Language Acquisition at the University of Michigan, where he teaches courses on both Arabic language and Arabic theoretical and applied linguistics at the undergraduate and graduate levels.
- Author(s)Mohammad Alhawary
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication18/03/2011
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleBlackwell Reference Grammars
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight904 g
- Width177 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.