All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe 9th International Congress of Hypsis and Psychosomatic Medicine expresses the continuity in the effort to gain scientific kwledge of hypsis and scientific status for it, ever since the 1st International Congress for Experimental and Therapeutic Hyptism was held in Paris in 1889, attended by many of the best-remembered psychiatrists and psychologists of the day - men such as Babinski, Bernheim, Binet, Delboeuf, Freud, James, Lombroso, F. W. H. Myers, Ribot, and many others. The continuity was broken by the period of reduced interest in hypsis between the time of the 2nd Inter- national Congress for Hyptism in Paris in 1900, and the revival of interest shown by the 3rd International Congress for Hypsis and Psychosomatic Medicine in Paris in 1965. Since then, the Congresses have met more regularly, making the one of which this is the report, the 9th. The programs of these Congresses have become increasingly rich through the years, with many of the older problems still with us but w studied more dispassionately in the light of new kwledge and new scientific methods in the design of investigations and the vali- dation of scientific findings.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/12/2012
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight854 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byDavid Waxman
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1985
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.