All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
About this product
- DescriptionThe Handbook of Environmental Engineering series is an incredible collection of methodologies that study the effects of pollution and waste in their three basic forms: gas, solid, and liquid. This exciting new addition to the series, Volume 15: Modern Water Resources Engineering , has been designed to serve as a water resources engineering reference book as well as a supplemental textbook. We hope and expect it will prove of equal high value to advanced undergraduate and graduate students, to designers of water resources systems, and to scientists and researchers. A critical volume in the Handbook of Environmental Engineering series, chapters employ methods of practical design and calculation illustrated by numerical examples, include pertinent cost data whenever possible, and explore in great detail the fundamental principles of the field. Volume 15: Modern Water Resources Engineering, provides information on some of the most invative and ground-breaking advances in the field today from a panel of esteemed experts.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication11/01/2014
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitleHandbook of Environmental Engineering
- Series Part/Volume Number15
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note93 black & white illustrations, 155 colour illustrations, 99 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1846 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine46 mm
- Edited byChih Ted Yang,Lawrence K. Wang,Raymond S.H. Yang
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.