All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA range of textbooks covering many of the options available on GCSE history specifications. This book provides a complete package for centres following the revised GCSE OCR Modern World History Specifications. The book comprises three sections: International Relations 1919 - 1989; the new compulsory core unit British History 1906 - 1918; and the most popular depth study option, Germany 1918 - 1945. This lively and accessible text is based around lead questions which match those in the OCR Specifications. Essential kwledge is provided through background briefings, analysis of issues through investigations and review sections to provide opportunities for revision.
- Author(s)Paul Grey,Rosemarie Little,Tony McAleavy
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication05/07/2001
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleCambridge History Programme Key Stage 4
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Out-of-print date08/10/2015
- Content Note4 colour book
- Weight783 g
- Width221 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 4
- Interest AgeFrom 14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.