All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionCharting the construction of sexual perversions in nineteenth- and early twentieth-century medical, psychiatric and psychological discourse, Schaffner argues that sexologists' preoccupation with these perversions was a response to specifically modern concerns, and illuminates the role of literary texts in the formation of sexological kwledge.
- Author BiographyANNA KATHARINA SCHAFFNER teaches Comparative Literature and is Co-Director of the Centre for Modern European Literature at the University of Kent, UK. Her publications include a monograph on avant-garde poetry entitled Sprachzerlegung in historischer Avantgardelyrik und konkreter Poesie (2007) and articles on Dada, David Lynch, Franz Kafka, Frank Schulz, Richard von Krafft-Ebing and Thomas Mann.
- Author(s)Anna Katharina Schaffner
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication22/11/2011
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleModernism and...
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight400 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.