Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $72.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionPart of Palgrave's Modernism and... series, Modernism and Zionism explores the relationship between modernism and the Jewish national ideology, the Zionist movement, which was operative in all areas of Jewish art and culture.
- Author BiographyDAVID OHANA Professor of Modern European History who specializes in comparative national mythologies. He has been affiliated with the Hebrew University, Jerusalem, Israel, Paris-Sorbonne, Harvard University, and the University of California at Berkeley. He teaches at Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, and he is a Senior Fellow at the Ben-Gurion Institute for the Study of Israel and Zionism. The most recent of his many publications are Political Theologies in the Holy Land (Routledge 2009), the trilogy The Nihilist Order (Sussex 2009 -2010), Israel and Its Mediterranean Identity (Palgrave-Macmillan 2011), and The Origins of Israeli Mythology (Cambridge 2012).
- Author(s)David Ohana
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication10/10/2012
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleModernism and...
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight395 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.