All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<em>Modernity, Community, and Place in Brian Friel's Drama</em> shows how the leading Irish playwright explores a series of dynamic physical and intellectual environments, charting the impact of modernity on rural culture and on the imagined communities he strives to create between readers, and script, actors and audience.
- Author Biography<strong>Richard Rankin Russell</strong> is professor of Irish and British literature at Baylor University, USA. He is the editor and author of numerous books, including <em>Poetry and Peace: Michael Longley, Seamus Heaney, and Northern Ireland</em>.
- Author(s)Richard Rankin Russell
- PublisherSyracuse University Press
- Date of Publication30/01/2014
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyracuse University Press
- Weight612 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $96.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.