All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $67.68Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $46.99
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a major study of the definition and effects of 'Modernization' on 20th century Arab societies. Focus is on the codification and implementation of legal change in the post-1945 era of nation building and the patterns of reform that have emerged since the 1960's.
- Author BiographyGeorge N. Sfeir is Senior Law Advisor to the Library of Congress.
- Author(s)George N. Sfeir
- PublisherAustin & Winfield,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/11/1997
- SubjectLaw for the Layman
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAustin & Winfield,U.S.
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight381 g
- Width139 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.