All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionModified citrus pectin (MCP) is an amazing substance backed by impressive research. In this book, you'll learn that in addition to having the same beneficial effects as pectin, from which it is derived, MCP also has the extraordinary added benefit of protecting against cancer, cancer progression, and heart disease. Of all diseases, MCP has been studied most extensively for prostate cancer, one of the most common cancers in men. MCP has been shown to slow PSA doubling time, to stop the spread of prostate cancer, and to kill prostate cancer cells. Moreover, you'll learn how it may lower cholesterol, reduce atherosclerosis, remove heavy metals and environmental toxins from the body, and prevent and reduce the symptoms of Alzheimer's disease.
- Author BiographyNan Kathryn Fuchs, Ph.D., is the author of The Nutrition Detective.
- Author(s)Nan Kathryn Fuchs
- PublisherBasic Health Publications
- Date of Publication30/04/2004
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationNorth Bergen,NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBasic Health Publications
- Out-of-print date07/03/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine4 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.94
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $33.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.