All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.07
- AU $26.99Trending at AU $29.48
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
About this product
- DescriptionCovers cutting edge areas of fiber design and function in an introductory format Addresses a wide range of applications and modifications of natural and synthetic fibers for various applications Focuses on medical applications, but t exclusively Military and homeland security related applications Wound dressing design and future improvements are also covered Contains several different subjects such as magnetic fibers and electrospun fibers
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication20/02/2006
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1170 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byGisela Buschle-Diller,Steve Goheen,Vincent Edwards
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.