All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionThis latest edition of Moffat's Trusts Law has been fully revised and updated to cover recent statutory developments and explores the impact of a wealth of new cases including the Supreme Court decisions in Pitt v. Holt (2013), FHR European Ventures v. Cedar Capital Partners (2014) and Williams v. Central Bank of Nigeria (2014). It has been restructured to incorporate a new chapter on the internationalisation of the trust which provides an understanding of the new directions being taken in the areas of trust law and equitable remedies. Supplementary material includes an online chapter on occupational pension schemes. With suggestions for further reading guiding the student to contemporary debates, this leading textbook retains its hallmark combination of a contextualized approach and a commercial focus, and remains the serious student's textbook of choice.
- Author BiographyJonathan Garton is Professor of Law at the University of Warwick. His research interests are in the law of trusts, with a particular focus on charities, and he has written widely in this area. He was specialist advisor to the Public Administration Select Committee, assisting its 2012-13 inquiry into the regulation of the charitable sector, and is on the international advisory board of the Australian Nonprofit Model Law Project. Graham Moffat was formerly Associate Professor of Law at the University of Warwick (since retired), where his area of research and teaching interests were trusts law, charity law and pensions law. Gerry Bean is a Partner with DLA Piper, one of the largest legal firms in Australasia, where he specialises in infrastructure acquisitions and divestments. Rebecca Probert is Professor of Law at the University of Warwick, teaching family law and child law. She has published widely on both modern family law and its history.
- Author(s)Gerry Bean,Graham Moffat,Jonathan Garton,Rebecca Probert
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/08/2015
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleLaw in Context
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note9 b/w illus.
- Weight2440 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine56 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.