Mojo Mom: Nurturing Your Self While Raising a Family by Amy Tiemann (Paperback / softback)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $33.41+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $14.95+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.18
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.32
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
About this product
- DescriptionRead Amy Tiemann's posts on the Penguin Blog. <br> MOJO MOM helps you answer the question, Who Am I Now that I'm A Mom? <br> What is Mommy Mojo? It's the feeling you get when you're a parent at the top of your game, juggling the kids and the many facets of life, and keeping your own needs in balance. Motherhood is a tremendous gift, but it's also a huge identity shift. Becoming a Mojo Mom means bringing your self and your dreams back into focus, while still giving your family the loving attention it needs. It may sound like a fantasy, but it can be done. <br> Mojo Mom shows women practical ways to: <br> * Prepare to become a Mom without losing your identity<br> * Survive and enjoy the intense early years<br> * Save some of your best energy and creativity for your own ideas and dreams<br> * Reenter the workplace or take on a new path with confidence and ease<br> * Learn the key elements to the long-term success of your marriage<br> * Become a Naptime Activist-and change the world in just an hour a week<br> * Rise above the Mommy Wars between stay-at-home and working moms<br> * Use motherhood as an opportunity for reinvention<br> Getting your mojo back is t just ather item for your to-do list-it's your right. Amy Tiemann, MomsRising.org executive team member and founder of MojoMom.com, will help every woman explore her true self. <br>
- Author BiographyBefore Amy Tiemann became a mom, she earned her PhD in Neurosciences from Stanford University, and later taught high school. Today, through her seminars and interactive website, Amy helps other women discover and reclaim a strong self as they grow as mothers and individuals. She is emerging as a major voice for Gen X and Gen Y mothers, and has been interviewed for The Today Show, The CBS Early Show, and the The Wall Street Journal, and covered by The Boston Globe, The Denver Post, Parents, Pregnancy, Glamour, Women's Day, and more. She has written bylined commentaries for The Huffington Post, CNET, Literary Mama, and Women's E-News, among others. In addition to her extensive blogging on MojoMom.com, her podcasts have been downloaded over 50,000 times. Tiemann is a member of the executive team of Momsrising.org, an advocacy group with over 140,000 members that is adding over 1,000 new members each week. She lives in Chapel Hill, NC.
- Author(s)Amy Tiemann
- PublisherGotham Books
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGotham Books
- Weight249 g
- Width150 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.