All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionThis second volume in the series covers such topics as DNA fingerprinting of fishes, the cytochromes P450 in fish, the molecular biology of bacterial fish diseases, and new insights into the origins of the diversity and distribution of fish antifreeze proteins. The book will be of great value to fisheries scientists, animal biochemists, physiologists and endocrilogists, and aquaculturists. It will provide researchers and students alike with a pertinent information source from theoretical and experimental angles.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/12/1993
- SubjectLife Sciences: Zoology
- Series TitleBiochemistry and Molecular Biology of Fishes
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintElsevier Science Ltd
- Content Noteindexes
- Weight1070 g
- Edited byPeter W. Hochachka,T. P. Mommsen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.