All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMethods in Plant Biochemistry is an authoritative reference on current techniques in the various fields of plant biochemical research. Under the expert guidance of guest editors, each volume provides comprehensive, practical information on the assay and analytical techniques appropriate for a particular family of plant compounds. The series emphasizes techniques and laboratory procedures. No plant biochemical laboratory can afford to be without this comprehensive and up-to-date reference.
- Author BiographyJoy L. Bryant holds an M.A. in Applied Science-Patent Practice from the College of William and Mary and an M.S. in Polymer Science from the University of Akron. She is registered to practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office as an agent. Bryant is currently in private practice in Virginia and is the Founder and President of the National Association of Patent Practitioners (NAPP), a nonprofit professional association for patent agents and attorneys. Prior to starting her own practice, Bryant was employed as a patent agent in the Office of Patent Counsel at NASA Langley Research Center and an industrial polymer chemist. She has also developed three commercial products, one of which is patented.
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication02/10/1996
- SubjectLife Sciences: Botany
- Series TitleMethods in Plant Biochemistry
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Weight390 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Volume editorJoy L. Bryant
- Series Edited byP. M. Dey,J. B. Harborne
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $21.24
- AU $43.44Trending at AU $44.49
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $37.13
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.15
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.20
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $76.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.