All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.08Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.33Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $27.17Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionMolecular Diagstics: 12 Tests That Changed Everything focuses on specific laboratory tests and emphasizes how the availability of these tests has altered how clinicians treat their patients. Presented as a standard outline, each chapter focuses on a specific molecular test and provides background on the test and its clinical applications. Continuing with some discussion on how the test is done, interpreted, and used clinically, each chapter then concludes with a discussion of how that test has changed the way medicine is practiced with respect to the disease or condition in question. Authored by rewned experts in the field, Molecular Diagstics: 12 Tests That Changed Everything is a valuable resource for pathologists, pathology residents, laboratory directors, development personnel, lab medicine fellows and those working in the broad area of oncology, infectious disease and genetics.
- Author BiographyW. Edward Highsmith, Jr., PhD Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, Department of Laboratory Medicine and Pathology, Molecular Genetics Laboratory, Rochester, MN, USA
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication20/09/2013
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleMolecular and Translational Medicine
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note6 black & white illustrations, 41 colour illustrations, 12 black & white tables, biography
- Weight737 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byW. Edward Highsmith
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.