All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
About this product
- DescriptionAn in-depth discussion of molecular electronics in an easy-to-understand manner, designed for chemists, computer scientists, surface scientists, physicists and applied mathematicians. Lighter overviews are provided for the science-minded layperson and the high-tech entrepreneur in this nascale science. The author has included a detailed synthetic chemistry treasure chest, protocols of self-assembling routes for bottom-up fabrication atop silicon platforms, representative current-voltage and memory readouts from molecular devices, and overviews of present architectural and mathematical approaches to programming molecular computing machines. The investment and commercial insertion landscape is painted along with a Who's Who in the molecular electronics business space. Advice and forewarnings are provided for the aspiring academic corporate founder and the business CEO seeking to establish a high-tech company while wading through the idiosyncratic morass of university personalities and university-owned intellectual property.
- Author(s)James M. Tour
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication12/03/2003
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Height200 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.