All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionGenetic testing has become commonplace, and clinicians are frequently able to use kwledge of an individual's specific genetic differences to guide their course of action. Molecular Genetics and Personalized Medicine highlights developments that have been made in the field of molecular genetics and how they have been applied clinically. It will serve as a useful reference for physicians hoping to better understand the role of molecular medicine in clinical practice. In addition, it should also prove to be an invaluable resource for the basic scientist that wants to better understand how advances in the laboratory are being moved from the bench to the bedside. All chapters are written by experts in their fields and include the most up to date medical information. The authors simplify complex genetic concepts and focus on practical patient related issues. The book will be of great value to pathologists, hematologists/oncologists, clinical geneticists, high-risk obstetricians, general practitioners, and physicians in all other medical specialties who utilize genetic testing to direct therapy.
- Author BiographyD. Hunter Best University of Utah School of Medicine, Salt Lake City, UT, USA Jeffrey J. Swensen University of Utah School of Medicine, Salt Lake City, UT, USA
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication04/01/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleMolecular and Translational Medicine
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note15 black & white tables, biography
- Weight549 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byD. Hunter Best,Jeffrey J. Swensen
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.