All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe aim and scope of this book is to review current information on human development and processes of differentiation that have benefited from breakthrough analyses in stem cell biology, elucidation of geme and gene architecture and aspects of regulation of gene expression, analysis of signaling systems and transcription factor actions.Insights into actions of specific genes and their roles in development have been gathered through studies in patients with specific birth defects, including congenital malformations, metabolic defects and functional impairments.The book is organized into three sections, the first dealing with aspects of gemics, gene structure and regulation, analysis of signaling and function of specific organelles. The second section deals with molecular aspects of development of specific organs and structures such as, bone, face, brain, heart, liver, pancreas, kidney. The last section deals with specific malformations and tumors that provide insight into regulation of growth. Environmental factors that impact growth and development are also covered.
- Author(s)Moyra Smith
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing
- Date of Publication19/01/2015
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing
- Weight553 g
- Width183 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine15 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $70.50
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.