All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.81Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume presents a current overview of key genes involved in the control of apoptosis research together with thoughts on future prospects and clinical applications. Top scientists from around the world wrote on current progresses to help establish and/or strengthen communications between scientists from the West and those in Asia.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/12/2010
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note26 black & white illustrations
- Weight520 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Edited byDavid W. Scott,Jia-Rui Wu,John A. Cidlowski,Yufang Shi,Yun-Bo. Shi
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2003
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.