Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionDuring our short time on earth, we all undergo the highly complex process of aging, and with it, we experience the many physiological symptoms. Studies of premature aging have produced a great deal of information that gives some aspects of aging a better understanding. This book explores Werner's syndrome. To some, Werner's syndrome is considered a caricature of aging, but others will find it fascinating that only one mutated human gene (WRN) can bring about a multitude of complicated phetypes that are usually associated with aging.
- Author(s)Michel Lebel
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication14/09/2004
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers
- Content Notebiography
- Weight451 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.