Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.11
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $102.82
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $84.79
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.12
- AU $57.63Trending at AU $60.49
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $24.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis book focuses on putting successful molecular strategies into practice for the treatment of gynecologic cancer. It approaches research into the pathology and treatment of gynecologic oncology from both clinical and experimental perspectives. New insights made possible by the introduction of advanced techlogies into the field are presented. This new volume will be necessary reading for clinicians and experimental researchers alike.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication03/05/2007
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCurrent Clinical Oncology
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note20 black & white tables, biography
- Weight723 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byAlessandro Bovicelli,Antonio Giordano,Robert J. Kurman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.