All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.06
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.84
About this product
- DescriptionMolecular Pathology of Neoplastic Gastrointestinal Diseases reviews the molecular aspects that characterize the spectrum of neoplastic conditions that affect the gastrointestinal tract, providing the reader with current up-to-date kwledge. For each disease entity chapters provide reviews on: * the molecular basis of the individual disease* molecular testing approaches currently available or in development for diagsis or for gene target characterization for selective targeted therapies* recommended guidelines for clinical application of molecular tests are included whenever available* molecular testing for hereditary predisposition or disease risk* animal models and cell culture models of disease
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/01/2013
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleMolecular Pathology Library
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note31 colour tables, biography
- Weight957 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byAntonia R. Sepulveda,John P. Lynch
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.