All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis book serves as a comprehensive guide to the rapidly evolving field of molecular neuropathology of nervous system tumors, as well as the underlying biology and emerging molecular targeted therapies. Special emphasis is given to already established and emerging molecular diagstic tests in neuropathology, as well as molecular targeted therapies. The book is organized by clinico-pathologic disease entities, and each chapter is written by a team of experts in their field. Molecular Pathology of Nervous System Tumors is of great value and utility for physicians and scientists involved with or interested in the up-to-date diagsis and treatment of patients with brain tumors.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication22/11/2014
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleMolecular Pathology Library
- Series Part/Volume Number8
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note43 black & white illustrations, 78 colour illustrations, 6 black & white tables, biography
- Weight930 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byDavid Zagzag,Matthias A. Karajannis
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.