All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionIn this first integrated view, practically each of the world's leading experts has contributed to this one and only authoritative resource on the topic. Bringing systems biology to cellular energetics, they address in detail such vel concepts as metabolite channeling and medical aspects of metabolic syndrome and cancer.
- Author BiographyValdur Saks is Professor of Bioenergetics and Biochemistry at the University of Grenoble, France, and Head of the Laboratory of Bioenergetics at the National Institute of Chemical and Biological Physics in Tallinn, Estonia. A graduate of Moscow University, he was the long-time head of the Laboratory of Cardiac Bioenergetics in Moscow, Russia, before taking up his present positions. Professor Saks has authored over 220 scientific publications and has received numerous scientific awards, including the USSR State Prize in Science and the Internatinoal Research and Development Award sponsored by the U.N. and UNICEF. He is a member of the International Society for Heart Research and of the American Physiological and Biophysical Societies.
- PublisherWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication19/09/2007
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationWeinheim
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1328 g
- Width182 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byValdur A. Saks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.