All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHistory of thought on molecular origins of surface phemena offers a critical and detailed examination and assessment of modern theories, focusing on statistical mechanics and application of results in mean-field approximation to model systems. Emphasis on liquid-gas surface, with a focus on liquid-liquid surfaces in the final chapters. 1989 edition.
- Author(s)B. Widom,John S. Rowlinson
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication28/03/2003
- SubjectPopular Science
- Series TitleDover Books on Chemistry
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteindex
- Weight354 g
- Width140 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine18 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.11
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.70
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $26.99Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.28
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.