All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionMolecular Toxicology Protocols, Second Edition aims to bring together a series of articles describing validated methods to elucidate specific molecular aspects of toxicology, the emphasis being on the application of molecular methods to genetic toxicology. The volume is divided into ten parts, roughly corresponding to the spectrum of biomarkers intermediate between exposure and disease outcomes as proposed in molecular epidemiology models. Subjects of these new chapters range from preparation of fluid specimens for analysis of cellular inflammatory responses to getoxic insults to sensitive methods for proteomic analysis and aberrant DNA methylation patterns. Written in the successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible protocols, and tes on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Authoritative and easily accessible, Molecular Toxicology Protocols, Second Edition addresses t only the needs of molecular biologists and toxicologists, but also those of individuals interested in applying molecular methods to clinical applications, such as geneticists, pathologists, biochemists, and epidemiologists.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication13/03/2014
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1105
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note72 black & white illustrations, 29 colour illustrations, 10 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1429 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Edited byPhouthone Keohavong,Stephen G. Grant
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2014
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.