All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA complete reference to the field and an indispensable course supplement Molecular & Cell Biology For Dummies makes this complex topic accessible to everyone, decoding jargon, demystifying theories, and helping students get the most from their coursework. This plain-English guide examines the evolution of the cell and how specialized cells have led to the rise of everything from amoebas to humans. It also examines the current research trends in this exciting field. Invaluable as a molecular or cellular biology course supplement, it helps students review core concepts, prepare for exams, and improve their grades. Rene Fester Kratz, PhD (Everett, WA), is a Biology Instructor at Everett Community College and holds a doctorate in botany from the University of Washington. As a member of the North Cascades and Olympic Science Partnership, she is working to develop science curricula that are in alignment with research on human learning.
- Author BiographyRene Fester Kratz , PhD, teaches cellular biology and microbiology. She is a member of the North Cascades and Olympic Science Partnership, where she helped create inquiry-based science courses for future teachers. Kratz is also the author of Microbiology The Easy Way .
- Author(s)Rene Fester Kratz
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication29/05/2009
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight568 g
- Width186 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $36.89Trending at AU $46.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.