CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.67
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.43
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.51
About this product
- DescriptionStuart Handwerger, MD and a distinguished panel of clinicians and experts review the most significant recent developments in molecular and cellular biology, powerful advances that have produced new diagstic methods and improved treatments for many pediatric endocrine diseases. Topics range from the growth hormone/prolactin/placental lactogen gene family and their regulation of growth, to steroid hormones, sexual development, and mineral corticoid action. Additional chapters examine the pathophysiology of insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus, the molecular genetics of thyroid cancer, the molecular basis of hypophosphatemic rickets, and inherited diabetes insipidus. Molecular and Cellular Pediatric Endocrilogy offers today's clinicians and researchers t only the latest findings on endocrine diseases in their pediatric manifestations, but also highly practical insights into today's cutting-edge diagstics, treatment strategies, and powerful new therapeutics.
- Author(s)Stuart Handwerger
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication26/02/1999
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleContemporary Endocrinology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 10
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note28 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight793 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.