All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $36.89Trending at AU $46.18
About this product
- DescriptionThis unified treatment introduces upper-level undergraduates and graduate students to the concepts and the methods of modern molecular spectroscopy and their applications to quantum electronics, lasers, and related optical phemena. Starting with a review of quantum mechanical background, it examines atomic spectra and diatomic molecules, group theory, and more. 1985 edition.
- Author(s)Jeffrey I. Steinfeld
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication24/06/2005
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDover Books on Chemistry
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight535 g
- Width141 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.