All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.99
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $22.94
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.42
- AU $36.83Trending at AU $37.88
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.28
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.77
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of fifteen vignettes, Molecules and Women takes a journey through the lives of women connected invisibly across time and space. The narratives carry and embody the voices and actions of women, some spoken, some witnessed, some experienced firsthand. They illuminate pivotal moments, some disguised as ordinary events, others where loss and grief are so overwhelming, or surprise and joy so transformative that the well from which wisdom springs forth is revealed. In the title story, Molecules and Women, Philomena Jackson North, a little girl who goes by the name Willow, surprises her mother, Leona, with her deep thoughts about the world around her. In The Night the Wave Broke, Carla, on the eve of giving birth in a remote mountain village in Spain, seriously questions her husband's sanity and her and her unborn child's safety. As women come together, the interstices become portals into the deeper chambers of the heart, and questions confronted daily are invited, embraced, and lived. Molecules and Women explores a spiral path of lessons learned, lost, and remembered, into the unfolding landscape of dwelling and discovery.
- Author(s)Paola Giorgio
- Date of Publication24/09/2012
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.