All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe complete guide to knitting with exclusive step-by-step projects, w in paperback. The team behind Mollie Makes magazine have brought together all their favourite knit designers to share their tips, stories and beautiful projects. Knitting may seem complicated, but in fact there are just two stitches you need to learn. Once you have mastered knit and purl, you can knit pretty much anything. The beginner's section starts with a run-through of the basic tools and equipment you'll need, as well as a handy guide to choosing yarn. Once you're ready to start, learn the best way to hold your needles, and tackle the different cast-on methods to work out which works best for you. Once you've cast on, you are ready to make those all-important first stitches and choose your first project. Make a gift for a loved one with patterns for a baby blanket, bouquet of woolly flowers or a cute bulldog puppy. Bring your home up to date by making an on-trend footstool, plant pot or neon rug. Or wear your makes with pride - whether you go for a classic pair of socks, or a more daring pompom headband or loopy poncho.
- Author BiographyMollie Makes is the UK's most successful lifestyle and craft magazine, bringing you the best of contemporary craft. The Mollie Makes team have hand-picked projects from their favourite international designers: Julie Picard, Kathy Huertas, Toft Alpaca and Beki Rymsza.
- Author(s)Mollie Makes
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication10/03/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPavilion Books
- Content NoteOver 50 photos and step-by-step illustrations
- Width220 mm
- Height220 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.07Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $21.95Trending at AU $26.77
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.67
- AU $23.78Trending at AU $26.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.