All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMolly Maybe has a marvellous secret - she and her faithful sidekick, Waggy Burns, are the only ones who can travel to an amazing monster world which mirrors our own. In the brilliant, new look edition of the first book in the Molly Maybe series, take a ride in the incredible mundervator with Molly and help her solve a crisis in Undermunder!
- Author BiographyKristina Stephenson trained as a set and costume designer. She had a successful career in Theatre and Children's TV until she had her children. Wanting to stay at home with them, she turned to illustration and created the bestselling Sir Charlie Stinky Socks books. Kristina lives with her husband, who is a musician, and her son and daughter in Wiltshire.
- Author(s)Kristina Stephenson
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication25/08/2016
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Childrens Books
- Content NoteFull colour
- Width240 mm
- Height278 mm
- Format DetailsPicture book
- Interest AgeFrom 2
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.83Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.12
- AU $23.68Trending at AU $25.51
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $47.01Trending at AU $53.31
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.95
- AU $36.39Trending at AU $45.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.