All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.63
- AU $86.77Trending at AU $95.16
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.93
- AU $12.76Trending at AU $15.16
- AU $11.68Trending at AU $16.47
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.28
About this product
- DescriptionMolly Tauber owns Molly's Sunshine Bakery in River Oaks, a small, Northern California town. While her head is in the oven, her fiance--a doctor--is on the East Coast, sewing up faces in a never-ending quest for more abbreviations to add to the end of his name. Forever making divine wedding cakes for her customers, Molly wonders if there will ever be one for her. Judging by the length of their engagement, she may be right to wonder. How long can a girl wait? In Molly Takes the Cake, the first installment in the Taylor Sisters' River Oaks Series, Molly's Sunshine Bakery hosts a constant parade of charming, small-town characters who consider her bakery the heart of their community. Unlike the baked goods her customers scoop up almost as fast as she can make them, Molly's heart is growing stale. Should she trade in her doctor fiance for a nerdy fritter fanatic, a man of self-proclaimed mystery and intrigue? Molly Takes the Cake is refreshingly different from the typical romance vel. Sprinkled with humor throughout, it bakes up into a veritable dessert of romantic comedy.
- Author(s)The Taylor Sisters
- Date of Publication04/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.