All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDivided into the twelve months of the calendar year, Molto Batali offers all new recipes for delicious, festive meals meant for sharing - and perfect for celebrating - with friends and family. From January through December, each chapter includes fresh, simple, seasonal recipes including one major main dish-like a perfectly tender roast - five inventive, mouthwatering veggie sides, three toothsome pasta dishes, and one indulgent dessert. Beautifully designed by the same team who brought Mario's inimitable vision to vivid life in Molto Italia and Molto Gusto , Molto Batali - with 80-100 full color photographs throughout, high-energy lay out, and sumptuous food shots - t only looks good, but does good, too. A portion of the proceeds from each copy sold will go to benefit The Mario Batali Foundation, the mission of which is to educate and empower children, encouraging them to dream big while providing them with the necessary tools to become an active force for change in today's world. In an effort to do so, the MBF strives to ensure all children are well read, well fed and well cared for.
- Author BiographyMario Batali is the James Beard Award-winning author of eight cookbooks, including Molto Batali, Molto Gusto, Molto Italiano, and Spain...A Culinary Road Trip, as well as the app Mario Batali Cooks! With a host of television shows to his name; fifteen restaurants; and Eataly, a fifty-thouasand-square-foot Italian marketplace in New York City's Flatiron District that he co-owns with his partner, Joe Bastianich, Mario Batali is one of the most recognized and most respected chefs working in America today. Mario splits his time between New York City's Greenwich Village and northern Michigan with his wife and their two sons.
- Author(s)Mario Batali
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication20/11/2011
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintECCO Press
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight1088 g
- Width187 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.