All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThese popular molecular modelling sets can be used to make many different molecules. This makes them ideal for student use and also for educators and researchers. The set contains 72 colour-coded atoms, 105 links and 5 lone pair electron clouds. The shorter links can be used for single bonds, while the longer, flexible links can be used for double or triple bonds. Using molecular models can help students to visualise concepts such as isomerism through hands-on learning. The models can also be used to learn about balancing equations and molecular geometry. Molymod is a registered trade mark of the EU ( and other places) and is owned by Spiring Enterprises Limited who are the inventors and exclusive manufacturers of the molymod system. Made In England.
- PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Date of Publication10/03/2015
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Society of Chemistry
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $70.50
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.