All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.66
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
About this product
- DescriptionWhen your child reveals that he or she is attracted to the same sex, how you respond may have a lot to do with your faith. Doesn't the Bible say that's wrong? Will we have to leave our church? Worst of all, you may wonder, Do I have to choose between my Christian faith and my child? Susan Cottrell is a mom who has been there and wants you to kw that loving and accepting your gay child does t mean abandoning or even compromising your faith. This is t a book about the politics or morality of homosexuality. This is a book about how to respond with love and support during this vulnerable time for your child. With practical advice and heartfelt encouragement, Cottrell guides readers through the fear and uncertainty Christian parents of LGBTQ children often feel.
- Author BiographySusan Cottrell is the founder of FreedHearts, a ministry for families of LGBTQ individuals, and vice president of PFLAG Austin. She is a speaker and author, who has been married for twenty-seven years and is the mother of five children, including a queer daughter and a lesbian daughter. She speaks regularly to PFLAG groups around the country.
- Author(s)Susan Cottrell
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication27/05/2016
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition StatementRevised and Expanded ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.