All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $5.72Trending at AU $8.52
- AU $63.09Trending at AU $76.70
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.81Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.56Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
About this product
- DescriptionBefore I was even born, you loved me. -- Mom, I'm a Lucky Duck From the photographer of elegantly ageless elephants in Gray Matter and the porcine with panache from Pretty in Pink comes a chick hatchling tale to hor moms. Celebrating mom's roles as nurturer, teacher, and cheerleader, Elsdale's photographic spreads of feathery fledgling chicks are perfectly paired with Regan's heartfelt verse: * Whenever I lost my way and my feathers were ruffled, you were there to smooth them. * With every loving act and patient lesson, you prepared me for my life ahead. * I kw I've still got a lot to learn about life, but I do kw one thing for sure . . . I'm a lucky duck to have a mom like you.
- Author BiographyAward-winning photographer Bob Elsdale stretches the imagination with his stunning, original images. Merging his creativity and photographic talent with advanced technology. Bob creates extraordinary images ranging from a duckling's first steps to flying pigs and picnicking elephants. For The Two of Us, Bob had the privilege of capturing the incredible connection between chimpanzees Willie and Kenzy. Writer Patrick Regan lives in Kansas City, Missouri, and is the author of numerous gift, trade, humor, and children's books.
- Author(s)Bob Elsdale,Holly Elsdale
- PublisherAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width163 mm
- Height159 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.