Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the only business book that speaks to creative women who want to start a product or service- based business while juggling the demands of parenthood. Expert mompreneurs Meg and Cat guide mothers through business basics, creating a product, opening an online retail shop, blogging, marketing, publicity, and surviving as a parent.
- Author BiographyMeg Mateo Ilasco is a designer, illustrator, and writer who started her first business in 1999 making handmade wedding invitations. A serial entrepreneur, she's since launched three businesses including her housewares, gift, and stationery line, Mateo Ilasco, in 2005 in the U.S. Visit her at www.mateoilsaco.com.
- Author(s)Meg Mateo Ilasco
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication01/02/2012
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width140 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.