All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $67.34Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $46.99
About this product
- DescriptionMost moms don't think of themselves as leaders. But in reality, moms are the most important leaders in the world. This simple, six-step course will equip mothers to be the Positive Home Directors God intended them to be.
- Author BiographyTeresa Bell Kindred is a Christian author, public speaker, and high school teacher. She is the author of Mozart for a Mother's Soul, The Knot at the End of Your Rope, and four Precious Moments gift books. She is a major contributor to Humor for a Teachers' Heart, and Cup of Comfort for the Christian Soul. Kindred is a member of AWSA and enjoys speaking at conferences and retreats. Her column Kindred Spirits appears in Kentucky Living magazine each month. She and her husband have been married for twenty-four years and have five children.
- Author(s)Teresa Bell Kindred
- PublisherHoward Publishing
- Date of Publication01/12/2004
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Series TitleMotherhood Club
- Place of PublicationWest Monroe, LA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2006
- ImprintHoward Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight319 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.