All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.16
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.53
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.50
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.93
About this product
- DescriptionBut Mom, it's t the same as when you were a teenager... Your daughter is right. Never before have teenage girls been so inundated with the idea that sex is a natural part of teenage relationships. The media, the Internet, and your daughter's peers reinforce this myth daily. In fact, the majority of teenage girls will experiment with sex. And never before has the price tag of teen sexual behavior been so high-disease, depression, and a distorted view of self. This is a book of hope and empowerment. The good news is that you can use the challenges your daughter faces today as catalysts to help her develop a sacred view of sex and of herself. Your daughter will make critical decisions during her adolescence and those decisions will have lifelong consequences. But you, as a mother, can have ermous influence over your daughter if you are prepared. Mom, Sex Is NO Big Deal! will arm you with information and strategies to help your daughter arrive at a place of wholeness as she makes decisions about how she will behave sexually during the most vulnerable period of her life.
- Author BiographySharon A. Hersh M.A., LPC is a licensed professional counselor, speaker, and author. She has written several books, including the popular Bravehearts: Unlocking the Courage to Love with Abandon. She has written four books in the Hand-in-Hand Parenting series including, Mom, I Feel Fat!, Mom, I Hate my Life!, Mom, Everyone Else Does!, and Mom, Sex is NO Big Deal!. Her most recent book is The Last Addiction: Why Self-Help is Not Enough. She is an adjunct professor in graduate counseling courses, including Sex and Sexuality and Addiction at Colorado Christian University, Mars Hill Graduate School
- Author(s)Sharon A. Hersh
- PublisherShaw (Harold) Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/04/2006
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationWheaton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintShaw (Harold) Publishers,U.S.
- Weight338 g
- Width155 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.