All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBob has a problem. He's a palindrome. In fact, as soon as his teacher points out what a palindrome is, Bob realises there are palindromes everywhere: his pup Otto, his little sis, Nan ...even Mom and Dad</em>! It's making Bob feel like a kook. Is there escape? Mark Shulman and Adam McCauley have joined forces to create a wonderfully visual, ridiculously clever book of wordplay. Join the hilarity ...do your civic deed and find the more than 101 palindromes in the words and pictures of this zany book. Fun for home and school. Perfect for readers of all ages.
- Author BiographyMark Shulman is the author of Ann and Nan Are Anagrams, along with more than 55 other books for children and adults. Adam McCauley has illustrated many picture books and chapter books for children, including the Time Warp Trio series and Sideways Stories from Wayside School.
- Author(s)Adam McCauley
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content Notefull-colour throughout
- Weight177 g
- Width229 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Mark Shulman
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $12.53Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.02
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.