All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionMom At Last gives hope that motherhood is possible and to never give up on your dreams.
- Author BiographySharon Simons, simply put is a tenacious woman who never allowed herself to be discouraged in her determination to be a mother. Sharon works part time as a Director of Marketing in the insurance industry and used her marketing skills to create and promote her website Mom At Last, (www.momatlast.com) and has recently launched The Adoption App on ITunes, (www.theadoptionapp.com). She hosts a weekly internet show on Mom TV and has appeared on Dr. Oz sharing her story. She has also written many published articles about her journey becoming a mom. Sharon, like many women, struggled to find love and family; she wants to share her journey to inspire others that it is possible.
- Author(s)Sharon Simons
- PublisherMorgan James Publishing llc
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationNewport News
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan James Publishing llc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight352 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.