All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Book>>> Photographers Kwn is the body of work Michael Somoroff made thirty-five years ago. He took it upon himself to photograph in depth his heroes and mentors, the master pho-tographers of the twentieth century. Michael Somoroff had been introduced to their work and subsequently to the photographers themselves by his father, Ben Somoroff a successful com-mercial photographer. In hor of each of these photographers m en-toring Somoroff, he began a series of portraits of his heroes including Brassal, Andre Kertesz, Ralph Gibson, Arld Newman, Helmut Newton and others. Each was caught at the quintessen-tial moment thereby defining a period of pho-tography that was unique. It book contains a vast array of cutting edge artists photographed formally as well as behind the scenes who in-formed Somoroff's art and craft. The text is written by William Ewing. The book is designed by Torn Bentkowski former Director of Design for LIFE.
- Author(s)Michael Somoroff
- Date of Publication01/02/2012
- Place of PublicationBologna
- Country of PublicationItaly
- Content Noteports.
- Weight1430 g
- Width269 mm
- Height329 mm
- Spine18 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $44.08Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $19.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.