Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $20.02Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionThe authors argue that a paradigm shift is needed with regard to brand management. Many companies and organizations have seen brand management as a narrow marketing activity and this has resulted in weak brands. By contrast they argue for a holistic approach to branding with the brand at the centre of a value-based approach and the focal point of business strategy. They show how to develop brand strategy and brand engagement as part of a brand-centric organization.
- Author(s)Alan Mitchell,Andreas Bauer,Bjoern Bloching,Kai Howaldt
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication13/12/2005
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Out-of-print date17/12/2014
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.