CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
About this product
- DescriptionKeith and Elizabeth Stanley-Mallett have once again collaborated in compiling this collection of collated verse. Although their last book, Flies Now The Spirit, was heralded as the last of their ventures, the draw to continue writing poetry proved to be irresistible to them both, especially as they still had ideas bubbling which needed to be brought to life, and as depicted in Elizabeth's poem 'Fidget Fingers', they each needed to keep their minds active on approaching their autumn years. As before, Keith presents his own take on many and varied subjects, expressing his love for nature, which is clearly evident, and giving food for thought with his individual and engaging style. Meanwhile, Elizabeth turns to stalgia for her inspiration in several of her poems, bringing to life her recollections with a walk down memory lane, evoking pictures of halcyon days gone by. This book is a delight and will appeal to all poetry lovers, both young and old.
- Author BiographyKeith Stanley-Mallett and his wife, Elizabeth, are well-known Cambridgeshire poets. Keith has been writing poems for the past fifty years, and together he and Elizabeth have built up a remarkable portfolio of published works.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Stanley-Mallett,Keith Stanley-Mallett
- PublisherArthur H.Stockwell Ltd
- Date of Publication30/11/2015
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationDevon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArthur H.Stockwell Ltd
- Weight349 g
- Width140 mm
- Height220 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards,Sewn,With printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.