All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionTake five or ten. Take the moments in between tasks in a busy day, at the end of the day, as evening falls. Do thing, but do it with purpose and meaning. Do thing to become fully awake and remember who you are. Allow the important things in life to come back into focus. Moments In Between is a book of meditations, reflections, and wise guidance that reminds us that the spaces in between the big events of our lives aren't meant to be forgotten, or worse, fill us with anxiety.
- Author BiographyDavid Kundtz, author, speaker, and licensed psychotherapist, is also director of Inside Track Seminars, which offers courses on spiritually based stress management and emotional health for the helping profession. He has graduate degrees in both psychology and theology and a doctorate in pastoral psychology. David is also the author of Quiet Mind, Stopping, and Moments in Between, among others.
- Author(s)David Kundtz
- PublisherConari Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication19/01/2006
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationBerkeley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintConari Press,U.S.
- Content Notepho
- Weight503 g
- Width203 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.