All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.81Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionReceiving a diagsis for an incurable disease is difficult for a parent. Having a child diagsed with Type One Diabetes hurls a mother onto a roller-coaster of emotions. Read one mother's story into learning, growing and accepting the diagsis of Type One Diabetes for her sons.
- Author BiographyRhonda Fuselier is a working wife and mother who has two sons who were diagnosed with Type One Diabetes in 2012. She lives in TX with her husband and sons, and she continues to work part-time as a nurse, and full-time as a wife, mother, and pancreas.
- Author(s)Rhonda W Fuselier
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication13/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.