Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionJust because I can't talk like you doesn't mean you shouldn't be able to hear what I am saying. Mommy, I Wish I Could Tell You What They Did To Me In School Today is a glimpse into the minds of 10 different children with varying disabilities through the eyes of one of their closest friends. The author has worked directly with these children and because most of them can't speak for themselves, he has given us an idea of what they might possibly say. All of the scenarios discussed in this book are based on actual events. While some of it may be disturbing, the hope is that the reader will learn what can occur in an effort to make things better in the future. This one-of-a-kind book is a must-read for anyone socially, emotionally, or professionally linked to any special needs person. Visit www.mommyiwish.com online.
- Author(s)Richard Stripp
- Date of Publication07/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.