All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom David Chang, currently the hottest chef in the culinary world, comes this his first book, written with New York Times food critic Peter Meehan, packed full of ingeniously creative recipes. Already a sensational world star, Chang produces a buzzing fusion of Korean/Asian and Western cuisine, creating a style of food which defies easy categorisation. That it is fantastic, there is doubt, and that it is eminently cookable, there is also doubt! In the words of Chang himself, it is 'Bad pseudo-fusion cuisine'. The vibrant, urban feel of the book is teamed perfectly with clear and insightful writing that is both witty and accessible. Backed by undeniably informed technique and a clearly passionate advocation of cutting-edge fusion cooking, Chang's Momofuku is a stunning, -holds barred, debut. The epitome of -holds barred fusion food, beloved by most foodies on the planet, lauded by the likes of Anthony Bourdain and Martha Stewart...the inimitable David Chang will be over in the UK to promote the book on publication.
- Author BiographyA heady, confrontational, passionate chef, David Chang has already scooped two Michelin stars and is the owner of four hugely successful restaurants that are rapidly redisigning the culinary landscape of Manhattan (and beyond) to vast critical acclaim. Chang's reputation around the world already precedes him as an uncompromisingly talented chef who has a simple mantra of serving urban, inventive fusion food. A seemingly unstoppable force in the culinary world, Chang brings us gritty and exhilarating recipes in Momofuku. Author lives in the US.
- Author(s)Chang David,Peter Meehan
- PublisherAbsolute Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2010
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationBath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAbsolute Press
- Content NoteFull Colour Photography
- Weight1293 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
Most relevant reviews
- surianasuriana010 Jan, 2017by
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $56.35Trending at AU $60.64
- AU $19.08Trending at AU $26.10
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $47.17Trending at AU $59.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.